@dendiz’s internet pages
Deniz here, and this is my personal space on the web. Feel free to poke around the articles I wrote and some of the stuff I’ve done.
Need to reach out? shoot an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I just released my first Godot Engine game to the Google Play app store.
It’s called Join5 (Match N type of game) - check it out here
- Indie game development - A turnbased tower defense game, that is unnamed
- Micro Microblog entries, random stuff.
- Journal Longer posts, devlogs, things about daily life, places I visited and random thoughts
- Code Blobs Pieces of code that are interesting or I came across often so I thought I’d store them
- Projects Stuff I’ve done on my own time
- Chess analysis of my own games, and things about chess
- Puzzles some coding puzzles and math/logic puzzles
- Academics stuff I’ve worked on during school
- CV a short list of the subjects of my life
Things are only impossible until they are not
– Jean-Luc Picard