Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience – Mark Twain
fast food bullet games
- game - one of the finest mates I have seen.
- game - promotion double check mate
- game - double check and mate
- game - smothered mate in the center
- game - a nice trick that I saw on youtube. It wasn’t exactly this because the video was from the Scandinavian opening as I recall but the Idea was the same.
- game - taking on the a7 pawn with the bishop and black tries to trap the bishop with b6 - then all hell breaks loose
- game - a very long king walk
- game - cool comeback after blundering a queen
- game - a very crowded checkmate. I don’t know how I did this
- game - a small battle try to protect the queen that I pinned to the king
- game - the tactic in the last 3 moves is very cool
- game - another very cool ending checkmate
- game - one of the better exchange sacrifices I’ve made
- game - a resignation forced after a double check
- game - a semi-smothered mate
- game - a great comeback after fending of a sacrificial attack on h7
- game - a forced kitchen sink defense by white after a blunder
- game - A nice finish to this game with the last king move making the mate.
- game - An epaulet mate. Didn’t think that I’d ever see this in a 1|0 game
- game - very interesting pin preventing the the recapture of the queen after move 20
- game - at last a mate with a rook sacrifice on the H file.
- game - double clearance for a great queen steal
- game - yet another great mate
- game - a block turns into a blow in this game
- game - a cool mate with a knight
- game - can’t skip a smothered mate
- game - a lovely windmill and a mate in 6
- game - can’t skip yet another smothered mate in 1|0
- game - a great combo at the end of this one
- game - a beautiful double checkmate
- game - ring-around-the-rosie
- game - a nice mate with 2 rooks
- game - bodens mate
update 28 Mar 2017: the puzzles are now online here. Some of the puzzles are extremely difficult (mate in 12) some of them are extremely simple (mate in 1). They are mixed.