Proxmox Home Lab adventuresFebruary 11, 2018
Every once in a while, I somehow convince myself that I can make do without my 32gb Monster Notebook, and repurpose it as a server (which I have always regretted and reverted back). Here is one of those adventures using it as a virtualization server for proxmox.
- clone from the prodsys image.
- adjust RAM and CPU cores.
- Hard disk can be left at 150GB
- install vim
- change hostname in /etc/hostname and /etc/hosts
- allow root login in /etc/ssh/sshd_config.
- update /etc/network/interface with a static ip
optional Mount airport extreme disk.